That the Rice Purity Test is an internet school survey initially used by students at Rice University. According to the website, the test is utilized from orientation throughout faculty life at Rice to observe how much sex, drugs, and debauchery a student gets into throughout their period there that can be found here. This evaluation is presumed to become a"bonding experience" with students, but it seems like it would create a lot more tension, especially if someone is uncomfortable engaging in the survey. This is actually the Rice Purity Test broken down into 5 components.
- The"pristine" scale is out of 1-100
- The lower the number, the more"pure" you're. The questions get competitive quickly and include easy behaves like singing to felonies The poll starts out slow, and only requesting things such as holding hands and making out and then contributes to drugs, detain, and threesomes. It is somewhat perplexing how any of it really relates or defines an individual.
- There Isn't Any true definition of"impurity. The test never really explains how much each query equals out to where some of those results come from.
- Half the questions have nothing to do with being pure or not God prohibits.
- The results do not provide you with anything but a red bolded number Your outcome is a red number which you expect ends up somewhere between 1 and 100 with zero excuses.
And somehow, you can't resist taking the test and seeing how pure the students of Rice Purity Test think you are or not. May the odds be in your favour. You should delete all of this text and replace it with the text of your own. You can modify any text on your page with the Text formatting tools at the top of the page. To add other content, use the Media and Add-ons tabs. If you'd like to change your style template click on Styles. To add or remove pages use the Pages tab.